Thursday, January 4, 2007

manifest your universe

soooon now

i will carve my own path instead of watching others carve theirs
not that it's not fun or interesting or a learning experience in itself

but it's not for me

art has been calling me back from the regular world for over a year now...but i, all buried and floating in the mire like ophelia but less romantic

lol

have been stuck at my pain the ass 9-5, where i am, granted, queen bee, but still cowtowing and catering to the whims of others and controlled by an irrational and focus-challenged 'fearless leader' have all but lost my connection with any kind of art which is the core of what's moved me for most of my life so far

so i started thinking, first of all, i won't let it go
i won't let it become something that i, in my 50's or 60's say, yeah i used to draw real good once.....back in the day....you shoulda seen...

phhhhttttttbbbbbbbbbbbthhhhhhhh

and secondly, if work is going to suck anyway and your going to make too little to really get by well anyway....why not try to make something happen that you'd like to do rather than being owned, eh? how's about that.

so slow and steady wins the race i hear...or that's the line that keeps running in my head

so i'm plodding along

strangley i have this sensation that something big is about to give...but really i'm only beginning with a little bit of teaching for a group in a remote town...but hey...it's a start

i just wonder what the other big feeling is........

i suppose all will be revealed...and no matter that i'm starting small....slow and steady. maybe someday i'll be able to survive on my passion

what a concept

hate your job?

feel free to vent

be well nomads

raven

No comments:

Post a Comment